Social Media intern
We run a flexible business. As such the opportunities for confident, dedicated and driven people with a genuine and keen interest to improve the social community for LBQ women to gain skills and knowledge are as wide as a person would like. We are dedicated to providing opportunities and would like to work with people to ensure that they get out of the position what will help them with their career. Because we offer a wide range of services, there really is great scope for the right people to create roles that suit them and to gain a wealth of new skills and experience.
- Role Reference: SMI001
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: UK (face to face in London or via Skype across the UK)
- Deadline: 30 April 2016
This social media internship will involve the running of one of the Ultimate Planet social media strands. You will get training, guidance and supervision. You will be set targets and supported in building and running the social media.
Following the internship we will either offer you a paid position, or provide you with a reference should you decide to find a position in social media elsewhere.
- An understanding and working knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and also social media scheduling via Hootsuite.
- A good understanding and experience of the cis and trans LBQ community.
- We do not only look at qualifications, but also expeirence so we invite women with a qualification in life to get in touch.
- Those who have studied in the fields of social media are invited to apply as well as those who have learnt on the ground.
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and other platforms as relevant
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Access to our Ultimate Planet Benefit Perks
- Record of learning and support with CV and job application process
- A space to generate ideas and be creative in the delivery
- References related to this sector for future positions you apply for
Do you know someone who might suit this role?
Why not share it with them: